Pillows in the form of pebbles!!
* An average person blinks 12 times per minute – about 10,000 blinks/day.
* Human eyes are composed of more than 2 million working parts.
* Our human eye is 576 mega pixel !!!
* Corneas are the only tissues that don’t require blood.
* Human eyes can process 36,000 bits of information every hour.
* The eyeball of a human weighs approximately 28 grams.
* Colour blindness is 10 times more common in males than females.
* It is impossible to sneeze with eyes open
Introducing the Marina Bay Sands Hotel, with what has to be… one of the world’s most impressive swimming pools (57 floors up above the city of Singapore)!
The pool stretches an incredible 150 meters (492 feet) and is the world’s largest outdoor pool at that height. You can see the hotel for yourself on our site here >> http://ow.ly/c9XOz if you fancy taking a dip. We just wouldn’t advise any running or diving!
Its going to be a hot day tomorrow, why not walk into a 7-11 and cool down for FREE!
Get a free 11oz Slurpee tomorrow and only tomorrow July 11th, get it 7 11??
We all know that Vancouver is an expensive place to buy a home. In fact 4 out of the 5 most expensive homes listed for sale in Canada are from Vancouver. We’ve already covered 2 of the 5 on this list extensively already. In fact the Fairmont Pacific Rim is the most expensive condo listed for sale. Here is a look at the 5 most expensive homes in Canada. Check out the full story http://goo.gl/mxrBt